Parceiros

Erotokritos go kooky with their daytime takes on evening looks


I love the way these Erotokritos dresses take evening / cocktail styles and dress them down for day. The pink dress with its cardigan detail (£300) is particularly cute, with its little peekaboo bustier flaps (giving the dress the impression of having 'ears'). I'd team it with Irregular Choice shoes and clashing tights for a really fun look.

The green grecian one-shoulder number (£270) is a little more sophisticated if you'd rather not look too cartoonish. I think the My-Wardrobe.com stylists have done a great job dressing this one up with a bold bangle, black tights and heels - I would have chosen shiny green shoes instead though!
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Smile - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online