Parceiros

Elle Uk : August: Charlize Theron

South African beauty Charlize Theron always appears frustratingly flawless, and yet she isn't afraid to play unattractive roles, take Monster, for instance.
"I played a woman with cancer in Sweet November. I went down to a size 6 and I felt completely uncomfortable. I remember being cold and wrapping my arms around my body and feeling ribs and bone. I felt totally unsexy," she says in this month's issue of British Elle.
The actress also sounds off about why she'll never marry long-term boyfriend Stuart Townsend. "I want to know that I wake up every morning because I want to, not because a pieces of paper says so."

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Smile - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online