Parceiros

Rachel Bilson and Hayden Christensen

Rachel Bilson is on the cover of the upcoming Nylon magazine - and it looks great!
In the interview she talks about not being one of those girl with no underwear and one of her favourite animals - the pig!
"You won't see me getting into any cars without any undergarmets on."
"My mom is a sex therapist, which for me is like, okay mom, enough"
"All I will say [about Hayden Christensen] is that pigs are my favourite animal ... any person who owns a pig. I'm a fan of."
And to top it all of this issue of Nylon's is their biggest ever. :) I must buy in my books.
co-star Hayden Christensen tlaking about teleportation, running a farm and Geroge Lucas also graced the cover for Nylon Guys a Quaterly magazine which is only released in the States and if you lucky your local big WHSmith will have it here the UK soon.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Smile - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online