Parceiros

McQueen Vs Hilton


Alexander McQueen has never been one to mince words. Opening his new store in celebrity-crazy Los Angeles, he's made it quite clear the clientele he is anticipating doesn't include Paris Hilton and friends, telling media if the heiress is thinking of coming past the boutique, he hopes "she'll keep on walking".
"If she comes past the shop, hopefully she'll just keep walking. I don't really covet that sort of thing. I'm not too fond of these openings, I find them quite superficial," said McQueen. "The people who wear McQueen wear it because they want to wear it, not because it's the new thing in town."
Although his designs have been seen on everyone from Victoria Beckham to Sienna Miller to Katie Holmes. this isn't the first time the designer has made it known his aversion to celebrity. Last year he told US Harper's Bazaar: "I can't get sucked into that celebrity thing because I think it's just crass. I work with people who I admire and respect. It's never because of who they are."
"It's not about celebrity; that would show a lack of respect for the work, for everyone working on the shows, because when the pictures come out it's all about who's in the front row. What you see in the work is the person itself. And my heart is in my work."
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Smile - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online