Parceiros

Leighton Meester


Like every other young starlet with an enviable wardrobe, Leighton Meester wants to break into the fashion world. In an interview with Nylon mag, the Gossip Girl star was asked whether she'd be interested in designing in the future. Her answer?
"Absolutely. I would love to do my own thing, and see where that could take me. I love fashion, and sometimes I just feel like if I could only do and make whatever I wanted, it would make so much of a statement and really express who I am. So yes, in the future I would love to do a clothing label or work with a clothing label."
We're only months away from seeing 'accidentally leaked' sample pics of preppy white blouses and ribbon headbands, mark my words!
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Smile - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online