Parceiros

Gwyenth Paltrow

Ths Past week was really Gwyneth Paltrow week. Her style has just been amazing. I love her hair cut. Very cute. And don't get me started on the shoes.

Ahh the igniting of my love of Gwyneth's shoes all started when she wore these Pachinni platform shoes.I really love her style nowadays


In a Stella McCartney ensemble and booties


In a sparkly Sonia Rykiel dress and Christian Louboutins

At the Iron Man Rome photocall in a black Preen dress I loved this dress because it hugged all the right places Showed off her amazing legs And just look at those heels!!Ahhh love!

In a fish scale Jean Paul Gaultier one-shouldered dress For me no one can do it like Marion But Gwyneth places a close second


In Balmain at the UK Charity premiere of "Iron Man"


Even on an off day her style is still great.And check out the Guiseppe Zanotti gold gladiator sandals.



The week started on the cover of the May issue of US Vogue wearing a gold, tissue-lame embroidered Oscar de la Renta Pre-Fall 2008.

"I simplify everything," Ms. Paltrow tells Vogue on juggling her kids, career and husband, Chris Martin

.She also opens up about her postpartum depression."You know, I had postnatal depression after [my second child] Moses,"

Gwyn says. "I didn't know I had it until after it was over. I just didn't know what was wrong with me ...
I felt really out of my body. I felt really disconnected. I felt really down; I felt pessemistic."Gwyneth is resting her elbow on an Iron Man mask.

The movie opens in theaters on May 2nd.Can't wait.


Oscar de la Renta Pre-Fall 2008

Alberta Ferretti Spring 2008


Marc Jacobs Spring 2008


Chanel Spring 2008
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Smile - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online