Parceiros

Rihanna


Rihanna is Elle magazine`s June 2008 cover girl.

Inside Rihanna finally talks about the rumor that has been haunting her about Jay Z. (WTF?? I thought she had debunk the rumors about Chris Brown!)

“Well, it’s crazy that you ask me that. People know that it’s not true,” she says, straightening up.

“I think it’s kinda a cliche question, and people know it’s not true, so I don’t even know why it’s still addressed to this day. I get asked about it all the time and I’m like, You’re asking, but you know the answer. I don’t even like to address it anymore.”

I guess she`s a little touchy when it comes to that!
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Smile - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online