Parceiros

Cecilia Dean, Carol Alt, Martine Malle, Pat Cleveland, and Emmanuelle Seigner in V Magazine: Issue #68


 fashion spread featuring five empowered women Cecilia Dean, Carol Alt, Martine Malle, Pat Cleveland, and Emmanuelle Seigner in V MAGAZINE from the newest issue of (issue #68): “The Who Cares About Age Issue”.  *Please note that V does not hit newsstands until this Friday, November 19th.  

V Magazine: “Working Girls”
Natural is the way. These five women defy time with confidence, never betraying the essence of who they are
Photographer: Cedric Buchet
Styling: Clare Richardson
      

 
“I’m a thousand times more confident than I was ten or twenty years ago. I’m also healthier, smarter, fitter, stronger, and faster than ever.” – Cecilia Dean
         “I live my life like a dog: I sniff what smells good, eat what tastes good, and run after squirrels! Think like a dog and your life will be fine, you bitches!” – Pat Cleveland

“Age is a number on a piece of paper.” – Emmanuelle Seigner
“The sexiest thing about a women is her health. When you feel good, everyone is attracted to you. But if you look sick, they’ll steer a wild path around you.” – Carol Alt

“My heart controls my head. And thank God!” – Martine Malle
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Smile - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online